Thursday 9 October 2008

K5 in the shower.....

OK, so it is not exactly IN the shower, but these are the pics of it after its first shower at my place.....


Last night was glorious, so some more pictures fro you to tsk at below.

Another fine morning, though foggy here today first thing. That has all burned off now and it is really warm out.... I washed the bike last night and enjoyed the sinking warmth of the Westerly sun on my back as I dabbed the bike dry with paper towel. Even had a pint of home brew and the radio on whilst cleaning it. For a moment back there, it was summer again....










I thought the handling was getting a long time to get used to, so I checked the bike over last night. All looked fine.

Then I checked the tyre pressures. 22 front, 28 rear. It should be 36/42. Oh dear. After bringing them to the correct pressures the bike is much better, and with the weather so lovelty today, I hope to give both the tyres a proper pasting on my way home.

BTW, watch out when you buy PB this month. Some issues are £3.99, and some are £2.99... Check out the new PB forum for the reasons why.

No comments: