Wednesday 8 October 2008

Cold, damn cold

4am, got called out. I had to gear up in the freezing cold garage to avoid waking the ladies, then push the bike up the road to start it. That can has to go, or I have bought another solution to hopefully keep the shorty can which I think looks great (Nik prolly hates it). http://tinyurl.com/52kswe I could refit the standard zorst, but that involves messing with the now disconnected zorst valve..... I'll let you know what I do. I'll also try to get some pictures taken today, be warned though, they are from my phone..... Oh and fastest run to date? 174 mph (indicated)...... Stupid, bad, dumb, yeah I know that, but you would, wouldn't you? Some more pics, and I'll add the advert pics too as the bike was clean when they were taken!




It is all in the details.... Above, chain adjusters. Below, shorty Yoshimura can.


R+G crash bung city. Front axle, bar ends, frame, and swingarm.




Trick looking DLC forks and radial calipers. Smoooooooooth.




Tail tidy with LED plate lamp, LED rear light, standard undertray.


Dirty little minx....








No comments: